Guess my car is f*****!

Guest Scylloga
Just a lil note for everyone, dont try this on newer cars especially OBDII(after 1996) it can mess up components in the Cars Computer. So dont do the old trick where you disconnect the battery with the car running and if it stays running your alt is good, while it worked fine for 80's and earlier vehicles with no or little computer influence, doing this to new cars can cost you alot of money for repairs.

Heh good point. I wasnt meaning to say I disconnected the battery from the alt. Seriously once it started it would never put juice back into the battery. I had to put a charger on it every night.

yeah so i popped the battery on the chager last night from 8-7 this morning went to start the car and it was still dead...ugh so I guess my battery is finally 100% done great and I start school next week with no transportation now

oh well time to sell my broken iphone and some other stuff to buy me a yellow top

Alpine CDA-9887

15" FI BL

JBL BP1200.1

Rockford Fosgate p142 4" front

Rockford Fosgate p1S652 6.5" rear

Optima D35 yellow top under hood

Big 3

all in a 1997 Toyota Tercel

a low battery wont make the charger kick on.

even if it did charge last night, that still doesnt help u.

You would have to put it on the charger everyday.

Just go to walmart and buy a 40-50.00 battery for now.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz