Sonic Electronix

So for 2-3 years i have had an old ipod nano, and it worked excellent. But i just got a new ipod touch for christmas.

So the thing is, the ipod touch seems to be "louder" than my old ipod nano, and thats fine enough. Its probably just the signal from it thats stronger.

But the problem i encounter with the ipod touch, is that it distorts at volumes my old ipod was able to play completely distortion free.

So is the ipod touch just a pile of crap, or can i do anything to stop it from distorting?

imo its a pile of crap i have a 120g classic that is way better than the touch but that is just my opinion

Pioneer DEH-P3000IB head unit

Rockford T1000.1bd

Two AQ SDC 2.5 12s

My build log.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/84319-darthballsy1s-04-ford-ranger-video-build-log/

v59y52.png

check and see if the eq is on, yeah both my 160g classic's are still rocking.

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

check and see if the eq is on, yeah both my 160g classic's are still rocking.

do you have that much music ? dang im slacking

Rockford T1000.1bd

Two AQ SDC 2.5 12s

My build log.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/84319-darthballsy1s-04-ford-ranger-video-build-log/

v59y52.png

do you have that much music ? dang im slacking

no i had an original 160 and it started making a clicking noise, but still works alright but the new 160 is half the size of that old heavy one so i thought id get a new one and save the old paper weight model for backup. if i had that much music i would open up a DJ service lol.

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

ok have you downloaded Decafs stuff yet ive been downloading it for 3 days now

oh and like he said check your eq settings unless your radio has the cable for the bottom of the ipod if it does that shouldnt effect it at all it could be the interface between the two also

Rockford T1000.1bd

Two AQ SDC 2.5 12s

My build log.

v59y52.png

Damn, you kids and your new-fangled doodads. I'm still rocking my old 5th gen classic with video. And before that had the old 3rd gen classic. VVV This old mofugger

HT1353_25.jpg

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Check the EQ on the iPod. Put it to "Flat." If that doesn't work, set a volume limit at around 90%. I have to do that in my car or the speakers distort if the iPod's at full volume.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt