Need Some Help Picking speakers///

nah i dont want no component speakers, jus co axial speakers

Are you aware that the RF components will more than likely out-perform the coaxials that you're planning to buy? I'd also like to point out that the RF T152S components cost nearly $300 at one point.

The link I provided is one of the best car audio deals going today...

x2 I have a pair of the 6.5's and they are very LOUD and very CLEAR!

you won't be disappointed with them especially for the price

another plus you don't need to wire up a crossover they are built into the mid just run the tweeter to the mid and one wire out to your amp :good:

I've used the T152S' in the last 4 or 5 installs I've done. Nearly all of my friends are currently running them and not one person has been disappointed. I'd recommend using the crossovers, though...unless you plan to run an active front stage...

scared i might blow them, they are weak

lol....you wont blow a speaker if you know what your doing. i have said this hundreds of times on this forum.

i doubt your gonna find speakers, especially coaxial for under $90 that have a "big" power rating.

lol....you wont blow a speaker if you know what your doing. i have said this hundreds of times on this forum.

i doubt your gonna find speakers, especially coaxial for under $90 that have a "big" power rating.

Infinity Kappa 52.9I are the ones i might be getting

ive heard this too many times, and i always respond, "its not how it looks, its how it performs"

my polk audio DB401's look better than my MB Quart dkh116's but the MB Quarts outperform them by a long shot.

yeah but its not like i REALLY need the 5.25 in the doors, im just adding them jus cuz . i already have 4 6x9s and 2 3inch tweeters in the rear plus the dash speakers and now im just adding the door speakers for stunting purposes , but i still

want some loud ones but look half way decent

ive heard this too many times, and i always respond, "its not how it looks, its how it performs"

my polk audio DB401's look better than my MB Quart dkh116's but the MB Quarts outperform them by a long shot.

I can understand the form over function way of thinking sometimes. For example; I'm a fan of the RE XXX because of it's design, but I'm fully aware that many subwoofers will outperform it for less money.

Sometimes people prefer aesthetics where show vehicles are concerned as well...

Edited by DanielSavage

I can understand the form over function way of thinking sometimes. For example; I'm a fan of the RE XXX because of it's design, but I'm fully aware that many subwoofers will outperform it for less money.

Sometimes people prefer aesthetics where show vehicles are concerned as well...

not alot of woofers can outperform the XXX from what i hear. in the SQ category at least