Second Skin Audio

kicker comp subboxes

anubis

the reason im asking this is my brother has the dual comp vr 12" box in his blazer and it slams retarded and i have his old comp c15's and was thinking of copying that design in my olds trunk. they come with polyfill and i think one 6" port and flared. but i think the use the minimum required and unsure on the tuning hopefully they write me back soon. does anyone here have an idea or comment?

1998 Monte Carlo Z34

Stock HU but have replacement

Stock Highs

Stock Electrical

BTL 18 sitting naked

AP1500D

those boxes in those trucks slam. i've said it before but sub back port side in a blazer is rediculously loud

and yes, kicker can make a damn good box. its a 6in port and usually tuned about 38-40 hz. no polyfill "stuffing", just like an inch glued on all walls

and the port ends between the 2 subs exactly, supposed to help with loading

hope that helps

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

those boxes in those trucks slam. i've said it before but sub back port side in a blazer is rediculously loud

and yes, kicker can make a damn good box. its a 6in port and usually tuned about 38-40 hz. no polyfill "stuffing", just like an inch glued on all walls

and the port ends between the 2 subs exactly, supposed to help with loading

hope that helps

thanks that does help a lot

1998 Monte Carlo Z34

Stock HU but have replacement

Stock Highs

Stock Electrical

BTL 18 sitting naked

AP1500D

Archived