Second Skin Audio

4 - 15'' FI fully loaded btl's * on 4 - AQ 3500.1D's?

3500 per btl would be plenty power for good results, there are a ton of people running aq amps too. Plenty of bang for the buck.

:drinks: thanks man thats all i was needing some guys who know more about them then i do i.e. (i just read online stuff) sry if my ?'s seem noobish or stupid.. :sad:

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

:drinks: thanks man thats all i was needing some guys who know more about them then i do i.e. (i just read online stuff) sry if my ?'s seem noobish or stupid.. :sad:

its all good, sorry for comin off the way i did. But those amps would match up just fine with a fully loaded btl. should see some good results :)

4 15" dc audio level 4 xl's in 4th order blow through

2 IA 40.1's at 2 ohms strapped with 3.9 rise...currently own 4 IA 40.1s.....

1 06zx3504 running Kicker QS 6 1/2's

1 iraggi 180 amp alt

1 optima d34 yellow top under hood

5 deka intimidators

HU - Eclipse AVX5000 W/ DCU-105

Termlabed 157db at 38hz 6000 watts

definitely a legit question man some people just think that if they know something then everyone else should know it to. I believe if I remember correctly, that meade was able to put so much power on his BTL's due to some factors like it was totally clean power as well as the spec of his box. Not sure exactly but its something about port area vs cu ft per sub and how it controls the cone. I know BTL's can take a lot though so I think with the right electrical you would be fine with a 3500 on each. AQ is the sister corp of DD so you know they are well built and good prices too.

i think i just gave myself a concussion i facepalmed so hard.

and for the 1's that dont like me.....

well, Im still here fuckers. Cant get rid of me that easy.

its all good, sorry for comin off the way i did. But those amps would match up just fine with a fully loaded btl. should see some good results :)

thanks man iv been without a system for a while tryin to sketch up a few ideas and came up with this... i realy hope to get some good results! :clapping: sick of spending a ton of money and never being enough

as i said i may go with some of the RD H.W. series ? if i can find out some more about them i just know that FI seems to be the way to go for me as of now...

*2013 NEW BUILD*

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

definitely a legit question man some people just think that if they know something then everyone else should know it to. I believe if I remember correctly, that meade was able to put so much power on his BTL's due to some factors like it was totally clean power as well as the spec of his box. Not sure exactly but its something about port area vs cu ft per sub and how it controls the cone. I know BTL's can take a lot though so I think with the right electrical you would be fine with a 3500 on each. AQ is the sister corp of DD so you know they are well built and good prices too.

steve meade was also able to run so much power because he knew his limits. Btls will take a crap ton of power like that, but only in certain amounts of time. Just gotta know its limits, as with any other piece of equipment.

4 15" dc audio level 4 xl's in 4th order blow through

2 IA 40.1's at 2 ohms strapped with 3.9 rise...currently own 4 IA 40.1s.....

1 06zx3504 running Kicker QS 6 1/2's

1 iraggi 180 amp alt

1 optima d34 yellow top under hood

5 deka intimidators

HU - Eclipse AVX5000 W/ DCU-105

Termlabed 157db at 38hz 6000 watts

yea its cool man i think it was more less a misunderstanding... and as for my box, like i said Jack (aka the sleeper builder) will be designing my box when its time so id say the box will be well designed! :give_rose: a privilege to have him help with my build/ design

*2013 NEW BUILD*

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

yea its cool man i think it was more less a misunderstanding... and as for my box, like i said Jack (aka the sleeper builder) will be designing my box when its time so id say the box will be well designed! :give_rose: a privilege to have him help with my build/ design

Lol good shit man, I watched some vids of his sleeper and it DESTROYED the lows. Hope the design he does for you works out just as good.

i think i just gave myself a concussion i facepalmed so hard.

and for the 1's that dont like me.....

well, Im still here fuckers. Cant get rid of me that easy.

btl's are nice but the aluminum coil HDC3's are really nice too. to be completely honest there are so many brands out there that for the most part have a woofer than can compete with each other so you just have to pick the brand that you like best. DD, FI, RE, RD, DC, AQ, cadence, american bass. Ascendant audio i could go on for a while lol. and Yes those amps would power the btls nicely BUt your going to need more electrical than what you stated above. hope this helped somewhat :)

2005 Ford Ranger Reg cab

Build in Progress

T3 Audio T2000 12

ARC SE4000

Stinger HPM 1/0 Wire

DC power 270xp

Batts: 1 Redtop up front and a Stinger SPP2250 in the back

Hopes to be in and around a 150....weel see

my youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/steph3n1

imgsize.jpg

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

yeah ill prob be sticking with the FI's.. and the AQ amps

as for the electrical, i talked to dom and he said i could have a good charge on a 8 batteries, so the 5 powermaster batteries i stated above and the 2 stock diesil batteries (i changed out to bigrig "semi" batteries) that will make 7 total and each amp will have 0g them along with each battery receving 2 pos and 2 neg runs and i have already upgraded the charging wiring from the alts..

if i can get 2 of dom's 320a HO alts on my truck which we are working on (my dad has a fab shop) then ill add a few more batteries to my bank and have... lets just say atleast 8 D3100's thats 2 per amp and 2 D1800's just extra and for the highs amps

so if i can get that second alt on id have:

(2) 320a HO iraggi alts

(8) powermaster D3100's

(2) powermaster D1800's

(2) interstate semi batteries

and around 250' of 0g.

what about that? and like i said this build is not in a hurry... i am taking my time and making sure i have what i need :D and thanks for the input!

*2013 NEW BUILD*

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png