Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

2 12"s ported or 4 12's sealed


tequila

Recommended Posts

Posted

Do a 12 in a T-Line off of like 1500 to 2000rms.

I think I am gonna change my plans for my build to a 12" Warden in a T-Line off of like 3 or 4000rms, that sounds yummy.....

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Posted
Do a 12 in a T-Line off of like 1500 to 2000rms.

I think I am gonna change my plans for my build to a 12" Warden in a T-Line off of like 3 or 4000rms, that sounds yummy.....

thought T-Line reduce the power handing on the sub? ... what is the rms on the 12" Warden?

My Build Log- T E A M S U N D O W N A U D I O -

2013 DbDrag WF SS1-2 - 5th Place 154.6db

2013 MECA Mod3 CA State Final Champ 153.4db

Powered by: Sundown Audio

Posted
you have much to learn young grasshopper. ported boxes arent boomier, theyre louder. its the prefab boxes that sound "boomy". an actual good box sounds amazing

i have often heard that refered to as being boomier since sealed boxes are tighter and more accurate! yes louder with less or same power. prefab boxes are a waste and i never said that it wouldnt sound amazing in a well designed ported enclosure.

1998 jeep grand cherokee

future teardown and rebuild:

2-15.4 orion hcca's

sub amp undecided

2 sets of components

1-concept amp (mids/highs)

undecided h.o. alt

2-yellow tops

Posted
then your box wasn't tuned correctly.

to the OP, its hard to say which would be louder, personally i would stick with ported.

in the second post he did a 180 on what he said in the first one. my seald setups got pretty low but over the same setup in a ported enclosure the lows were just sick.

1998 jeep grand cherokee

future teardown and rebuild:

2-15.4 orion hcca's

sub amp undecided

2 sets of components

1-concept amp (mids/highs)

undecided h.o. alt

2-yellow tops

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 581 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...