i need to find an engine block diagram for my engine to be able to see how to access the freeze plugs on the back of the block. im unable to find anything on the internet. does anyone know of where an how to get engine diagrams?

And far as the best connection ever.......

get a huge fucking battery, cut the top off, drop an alt in there and then pour all that into your big amplifier. or just smelt them all together.

nvm ive got a pic of the rear of the engine. but id still like to know where to find engine diagrams an actual pics of differnt parts of the engines. to help with trouble shooting and whatnot.

get a huge fucking battery, cut the top off, drop an alt in there and then pour all that into your big amplifier. or just smelt them all together.

at autozone or advanced discount auto parts they sell books called haynes repair books based on complete tear down and rebuilds. should show you how to take the whole damn truck apart.

1998 jeep grand cherokee

future teardown and rebuild:

2-15.4 orion hcca's

sub amp undecided

2 sets of components

1-concept amp (mids/highs)

undecided h.o. alt

2-yellow tops

those books are not that helpful to me. replacing a blowr motor resister in a grandam wasnt in there. and it was hardddd to find.

yeah i agree, i have had several things i had to fix that it didnt show or wasnt very helpful. but freeze plug location might be in there. or just ask a dodge dealer.

1998 jeep grand cherokee

future teardown and rebuild:

2-15.4 orion hcca's

sub amp undecided

2 sets of components

1-concept amp (mids/highs)

undecided h.o. alt

2-yellow tops

i found a pic of where theyre at on the dodge forum. the internet is soo useless somtimes!!!! cant even find a battery i need on it!