99 F150 4.2v6 Radiator Fluid Leak

Ok like the title says... I have a wonderful radiator fluid leak. And need to know exactly where its coming from. From the looks of it... alot of places.. anyways, need someone with some experience to help me on this one, im no mechanic, just a routine maintenance kind of guy.

For Starts

- 1999 Ford F-150 Ext

- 4.2 V6

- 235,000 Miles

Time this has been going on.

Just noticed... I had a small radiator leak for like a year'ish. I mean like add some fluid once a month kind a deal, not anything extreme. Changed my oil and noticed a small bit of fluid rollin down the oil pan. Now this is what i see today when i checked it.

AhhHHhh

21oochi.jpg

Now for the pics.

1. Driver Side of Engine, by Oil Pan

2dgtksi.jpg

2. Passenger Side of Engine, By Oil Pan

mct5ab.jpg

Any input appreciated. I know i probly shoulda taken the truck to the shop when i saw the tiny leak. So no need to bash that point. Just need a fix for my present situation. Thanks in advance.

And for the wonderful bit of oil everywhere. That was from my trip to Vermont from NC. I dunno what happend. I just know oil was everywhere, firewall and all. Took it to the shop, cleaned it up, oil change, and was fine every since. Mountains maybe? lol..

Edited by TrippiN