So Frustrated!!!!!!

there are a lot of people looking at this thread and it is kinda strange that nobody told you about this quick fix for your problem.

This will work if you are having the problem getting the wires around that big red plastic crap at the battery post. Most install bays keep a stock pile of these cause every chevy needs one.

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint

do yours have the second bolt that attaches to the end so that you can put ring terminals on the outside of that plastic ring? If not you have the wrong ones and need the ones in the link I sent you. Those will work but it is a PITA.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

Whoa whoa...

you're trying to cut the stock adapter off? Don't need to. You can pop the factory terminal out the back of the adapter, then just pop the new one in. Least that's how it was on my 'Prix.

Do you have a pic so i can kinda get a picture of what u mean, cause idk if we have the same kinda terminals

do yours have the second bolt that attaches to the end so that you can put ring terminals on the outside of that plastic ring? If not you have the wrong ones and need the ones in the link I sent you. Those will work but it is a PITA.

Yeah this one has that

then why are you taking the factor connections apart? you just add the wires to the end of that GM post adapter and call it a day. No modification needed. Unless you are replacing the factory wires (i don't recommend this) you just add to it. Take a picture of the problem you are having and post it cause we may not be thinking about the same thing. I've done hundreds of GM's and that adapter has always worked.

then why are you taking the factor connections apart? you just add the wires to the end of that GM post adapter and call it a day. No modification needed. Unless you are replacing the factory wires (i don't recommend this) you just add to it. Take a picture of the problem you are having and post it cause we may not be thinking about the same thing. I've done hundreds of GM's and that adapter has always worked.

So do you mean popping the old bolt out the back and adding a longer bolt, if so then i think we are on the same track