So not gona lie Hooters was very nice =] ladies treated me well lol prolly gona go back thursday for dinner again if you guys wana hit me up to show some systems i saw some nice trucks drive by us today sounded loud but reply if your down ill pm my number to text me or call me

haha my parents rushed me out but im working on going back the girls that i was talking to said to come back and get pics before i left had the worst luck camera was dead and my phone was dead too >.< but i got a shirt signed by em all like i do at every hooters i go to xD

Last night i went ot the mall for some chinese since the whole food court is chinese lol and walking in there was a nice looking Chevy Truck look like a new S-10 not sure >.< all blacked out back window had a ton of stickers on and sounded loud my mom looked at me and goes sounds like Teejays here lol xD

But some far ive just relaxed at the pool and beach yesterday we did thing submarine thing a mile off the coast from our hotel went 100 feet down to look at fish wasnt to many out though. but right now my parents are at peral harbor. I wasnt to into going for 6 hours i know a good amount about it. but wensday we are relaxing then doing a Luau. Thursday im happy to say im going shark diving and doing the shark cage. then Friday we are relaxing and Saturday i think we are doing the helicopter ride around the Island's to see all the views and stuff like that.

You gues from hawaii need to come pic me for thursday for hooters xD ahah

Yeah its just me my moms and my dad my girl has all AP classes and her finals would of been when we where here so she had to stay back. and yeah it was clean but ive seen a ton of S-10's i saw an old truck gold i think that sounded loud .. oh and we went to the dole plantation how fun eh? im so sick of pinapples lol

Yeah its just me my moms and my dad my girl has all AP classes and her finals would of been when we where here so she had to stay back. and yeah it was clean but ive seen a ton of S-10's i saw an old truck gold i think that sounded loud .. oh and we went to the dole plantation how fun eh? im so sick of pinapples lol

haha i went a couple summers ago. Stayed at the Hale Koa hotel right down the street from you lol. The Dole plantation was awsome. I <3 fresh pinapple lol. Hoping to go back in another year or so

VbjgkeI.jpg

F6CNB9e.jpg
Team Sundown Audio / Team XS Power / Team SHOK

SMD Super Buyer/Seller

www.sundownaudio.com

www.shokindustries.com

www.4xspower.com

www.excessiveamperage.com