Sundown Audio

All about Steg?

glpg80

ive looked all over the forum, and cant find any actual topics about this amplifier except for one build, but the amplifiers werent discussed at all, and only 1-2 videos but the quality of them are really terrible.

i know that steg is originally an overseas (euro) amplifier company, but there is a USA division.

whats everyone's opinions on them? links, vids, opinions on their user interface? i know you can plug a PC into them but for what purpose? does it have a built in adjustable crossover on top of their low/high pass filters? are they glitchy? are they more commonly used in mids/highs? because i was looking to run their K 2.03 or 2.04 models.

im comparing the 2.03 or 2.04 to a ddz1a or T2500 (non-CP)

i was originally going for the DDz1a, but after some research they have a very slow response time for an amplifier, roughly 6.8-8ms.

for a $1500 price tag, im still comparing.

the T2500 can be had for around $750-900 a piece which is the more economical of the three. but would like to hear anything anyone knows.

thanks ahead of time,

-matt

ah, you mean the peas?

It puts it into perspective. Just imagine a stadium filled to the top with peas.

Sounds like one hell of a soup lol