i want the 15ft with fuse holders, can u hold it till tommrow when i get payed? n if the black falls threw will u take $80 shipped for all of it?

i have pay pal n ied take all of it if its cool wit payment tommrow? i got it in cash but bank aint open today so it kinda sucks

pm me bout both shipped to 28645

Banks aren't open today either.... lol

as468x60pxbanner.gif

My Youtube Page. Check it out

The "SAV" - Sub-aural Assault Vehicle

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X993

Image Dynamics CTX 6.5" Components

Q-logic 6.5" kick pods

CDT 6.5" CL-E6NEO Front door Midbass

Kicker ZX350.4

Knukonceptz SS Karma 4 channel 6m RCA

Fi Q 18" w/ brushed aluminum dust cap

7cu ft. ported box tuned to 28hz

Sundown SAZ-1000D

Iraggi 240 amp Amputator Alt

Big 3 in Monster 1/0awg

Second Skin Damplifier Lite on roof and front doors

i changed my mind, i'll take the red wire if its still up for grabs, i didn't get my money today but i should tommrow, if thats cool can we do it tommrow?

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

and is the wire 15ft from front end to end terminal or the middle piece 15ft and the rest adds on to it?

i might just use this to replace my hugfen 0guage an use the hugfen for my other wires

and i might as well ask u tho but how do u tin 0guage wire without burning the shit out of the wire jacket?

im asking cause my memphis amp takes 0guage and the screw wont bite down good enough on bare wire strands n the wire just comes out

would u just heat it up wit a tourch n just add the soilder to teh back side and try it that way or stick it in a pipe of some sort and heat it up then stick the soilder down the pipe an see if it tins that way?

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

Tomorrows cool with me

Its 15ft from terminal to terminal...but i got some extra pieces of wire i can throw in just in case u need a little more wire after the fuse holders.

As far as tinning it...Im not too sure how u could do it cuz ive only soldered ring terminals on, never tinned it before. but im sure theres a way to do it

if u got any more of 0guage like this ied like to have it so i can move my battery around a bit, u aint got any short pieces of black wire left do u?

i cant use it unless middle is atleast 15ft cause what i got in there now is around 20ft now with how i got it ran n all

i dnt think it will work for me bro, just thougth about it now cause how im gunna halfto run it i dnt think it will fit right n i aint got nothin to splice it wit either, i forgot to put that into mind mang, i got a 25ft roll off my friend for my truck n i used 20ft of it atleast from front battery to rear battery n it would take alot of pieceing to get it to work so i guess im stuck wit haveing to buy a spool of it on ebay

sry dude, its just how im gunna halfto hook everything up when i rebuild it aint gunna work right for me

i hate doin shit like this sayin ima get somethin n i cant use it, sry man hope i aint messed up ur sale thread wit my bullshit, i went out n measured it a while ago and what i got in there now is about 20ft as is

so anyone else that wants this red wire can get it off him, it wont work in my new setup

Archived