you can VERY easily do 24x10's with that drop. It shouldnt scrape at all. If it does, the tire is to big get a smaller profile. I rolled my fenders in for my 26's but i didnt have to do anything for the 24's that i used to have, and with well over 1000lbs in the back...which drops it another inch or two. Im basicly rolling with a 4/7 (from a 3/5 djm kit) on 6's and i all i had to do was make some relief cuts in my fender and bend the "Tabs" up....With the new Pirelli 25 series tires, i doubt i would have even had to do that.

torsion keys are only for the front not the rear. In my truck, which is a 2wd, you can get a little more then an inch, inch and a half and thats about it.....

Did you literally just bend them yourself or did you use that tool thats for rolling the fenders? if you did have someone else do it, do you remember what it cost to get done? like i said im getting some 26's for $1500 and just wanna know what others had to do.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

you can VERY easily do 24x10's with that drop. It shouldnt scrape at all. If it does, the tire is to big get a smaller profile. I rolled my fenders in for my 26's but i didnt have to do anything for the 24's that i used to have, and with well over 1000lbs in the back...which drops it another inch or two. Im basicly rolling with a 4/7 (from a 3/5 djm kit) on 6's and i all i had to do was make some relief cuts in my fender and bend the "Tabs" up....With the new Pirelli 25 series tires, i doubt i would have even had to do that.

torsion keys are only for the front not the rear. In my truck, which is a 2wd, you can get a little more then an inch, inch and a half and thats about it.....

exactly so if he raises the front back up a lil it will be level. thats all i got out of mine

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived