Sonic Electronix

your h.o alt will wire just like it is only use 0 guage wire for the big 3. then a run of 0 guage runs from the positive on the front batt to the positive on the rear batt. and all 0 guage for grounds. you can use a d block to go down to what ever size power wire your amps will accept. do a little more research just to keep getting more familiar on some of this stuff before you try to do it.

So i would wire up my alt the same way it already is just using 0 guage wire?

2001 Dodge Ram

Alright thanks when you mean grounded to the front batterie do you just mean a negative lead going from the front batterie to the back batterie and then just ground the amps to the frame? Also could i hook up a tweeter and speaker to the same channel?

yes a 0 gauge wire going from the front batt - to rear batt -. 0 gauge wire going from rear batt - to frame. 0 gauge from amp (or biggest wire amp will accept) - to rear batt.

you can wire a tweeter and a midbass to the same amplifier AS LONG AS you have a crossover. it is highly recommended (in fact you should) that you buy a component set instead of finding a random crossover and tweeter and midbass and slapping it all together.

Edited by Kranny

yes a 0 gauge wire going from the front batt - to rear batt -. 0 gauge wire going from rear batt - to frame. 0 gauge from amp (or biggest wire amp will accept) - to rear batt.

you can wire a tweeter and a midbass to the same amplifier AS LONG AS you have a crossover. it is highly recommended (in fact you should) that you buy a component set instead of finding a random crossover and tweeter and midbass and slapping it all together.

Alright thanks so you saying, take a wire from the negative on the batterie to the frame as a ground? and still ground the amp?

2001 Dodge Ram

Later down on the rode, after have 2 12's for a bit, i'd like to add 2 more for a total of 4, could i just add another batterie coming off the batterie in the front like i did the first one? or would i have to run dual alternators, on top of another batterie?

in a small area like you would theoretically have?

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

Later down on the rode, after have 2 12's for a bit, i'd like to add 2 more for a total of 4, could i just add another batterie coming off the batterie in the front like i did the first one? or would i have to run dual alternators, on top of another batterie?

only way i can think of is building a wall in rx-8. dont forget you got little space to work with.

only way i can think of is building a wall in rx-8. dont forget you got little space to work with.

Ya i know i wasnt thinking of doing it in a rx-8, probaly a truck or somthing if i do, do 4 subs, but i was just wondering if you'd wire up a second batterie in the back like you did the first one?

2001 Dodge Ram

Ya i know i wasnt thinking of doing it in a rx-8, probaly a truck or somthing if i do, do 4 subs, but i was just wondering if you'd wire up a second batterie in the back like you did the first one?

you seriously just changed vehicle "ideas"? dude, search the forum for help b4 asking plz

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol