Sonic Electronix

i'm sure everyone has a story, well this is mines. this is something that ive been wanting to do since i was 9. i've always remembered, i would go through dumpsters. looking for broken stereos that i could take apart and wire together to make a stereo system. this was a hobby of mines as a kid while other kids were out playing on the swings and they're toys. i never did fulfill what i wanted to do, to turn it as a profession. theres no audio schools in the area, that would educate myself about audio. this time i wanna get somewhere with this through the help of you guys, please help me to learn more about the trade, installation, fabrication and ect. since i dont know much about it period. any educational tools such as books and or videos would be useful. guys, i just wanna get somewhere this time! i've called the shop where id like to volunteer, one guy points me to the other guy and he points me to the other. just getting tired of this, all i would ever want is just to gain knowledge from a person! its starting to get frustrating. i wanna learn how to do installs and even advance techniques. i wanna be a student and maybe one day, a master installation tech with the knowledge i gain from you guys.

here i found installation study guide on how to be certified

http://www.mecp.com/study_guides.asp

but yet, i dont even know how to do an install or basic installation.

just cruise around the forum some. you can learn A LOT on here. it gets pretty addicting

i browse through everything like am on a mission, not wasting anytime. theres no basic install threads or introduction to installs or anything like that. all i see is advices what other members give each other. theres no drawn diagram or anything like that. would be useful

Heh ever since I found out this website I have been looking at the whole forum. Before i came to this website I knew nothing about car audio (ive been here longer, I just didnt register and post). Now I know wayyy more than I knew but I still have alot to learn hahah :) I'm waiting to get a car and start my own build :)

SO yeah just spend some time looking reading, search more about the companies these people recommend and soon you will be able to put up a good system that you want :)

Heh ever since I found out this website I have been looking at the whole forum. Before i came to this website I knew nothing about car audio (ive been here longer, I just didnt register and post). Now I know wayyy more than I knew but I still have alot to learn hahah :) I'm waiting to get a car and start my own build :)

SO yeah just spend some time looking reading, search more about the companies these people recommend and soon you will be able to put up a good system that you want :)

the crazy thing is i have 2: jl 13w7's and 1000/1's thats been sitting in the closet over a year and a half that ive havent even touched since i do not know how to install or even build enclosures. kinda sad and driving me nuts all at the very same time

the crazy thing is i have 2: jl 13w7's and 1000/1's thats been sitting in the closet over a year and a half that ive havent even touched since i do not know how to install or even build enclosures. kinda sad and driving me nuts all at the very same time

well where are u located, there might be a great forum member near u willing to help

use the search feature too when looking for something specific

just use " " between the words

TeamSundown-sig.jpg