Percy Posted January 25, 2010 Report Posted January 25, 2010 Neighbour down the street... Me: Yo girl, when you gonna let me tap that? Her: What about your wife? Me: Seriously? Sweet I'll let her know and we can make it a 3sum. Her: No you idiot I meant won't she care? Me: Only if I don't involve her. Her: You guys are strange. Her: I don't do girls. Me: She has a strap on. You won't know the difference. Her: I'll think about it. Me: Sweet. Your dad was so worried that you might be depressed or something about your dog getting fat. Her: WAT? Me: It was his idea. * no response for 5 mins* Her: Thanks. My dad thinks I'm crazy now. Me: I gotta go bite my pillow now. TTYL. Her: WAT? I later sent her the URL for this thread. She has no sense of humour what so ever.
FiBTLforlife Posted January 25, 2010 Report Posted January 25, 2010 Neighbour down the street...Me: Yo girl, when you gonna let me tap that? Her: What about your wife? Me: Seriously? Sweet I'll let her know and we can make it a 3sum. Her: No you idiot I meant won't she care? Me: Only if I don't involve her. Her: You guys are strange. Her: I don't do girls. Me: She has a strap on. You won't know the difference. Her: I'll think about it. Me: Sweet. Your dad was so worried that you might be depressed or something about your dog getting fat. Her: WAT? Me: It was his idea. * no response for 5 mins* Her: Thanks. My dad thinks I'm crazy now. Me: I gotta go bite my pillow now. TTYL. Her: WAT? I later sent her the URL for this thread. She has no sense of humour what so ever. lmfao, ill think about it. thats funny that u can even get them to think well maybe ...epic 2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs 1 3500d AQ amp 146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars
Percy Posted January 25, 2010 Report Posted January 25, 2010 lmfao, ill think about it. thats funny that u can even get them to think well maybe ...epic hahaha @ the dog getting fat
Sable Nave Posted January 25, 2010 Report Posted January 25, 2010 x2 thats creepy as f**k Yeah thats what I was saying. I don't think I am going to do much more with her lol Car 1996 Sable LS 8,000K Bi-Xenon HID's Pioneer Premier DEX-P1R Diamond Audio D351, Diamond Audio D362i, Diamond D3TAK off Kicker ZX200.4 Custom 15" 13w7 motor, 3.5" aluminum coils dual 1 ohm off NV-AM25001 Dynamat Dynaliner Second Skin Damplifier Pro Stock 130A Alternator My Build Truck 1995 Ford F-150 Flareside XLT 10,000K Bi-Xenon HID's, 15,000K Bi-Xenon HID's Kicker KS6502, KS400 off Pioneer Premier PRS-D4100F Truck Build Ref(s) Rogers, Jared, Mikesmith0890, Twigz, DHFHades, BASS14, Solo_X18, mrafrica, camino_1to3, kickerassman [speakerman9000] 5:43 pm: if sony sucks so bad how come my amps still work when i had 3 12s on it [capalass23] 11:27 pm: wow u grand man poopin out babys like hto cakes [KevinniveK] can u have sex later please hes helping me
AlpineKid Posted January 26, 2010 Report Posted January 26, 2010 Yeah thats what I was saying. I don't think I am going to do much more with her lol Yea i was commenting on her step mom prob not her fault that her parents are creepin haha but gl /////ALPINE
Sable Nave Posted January 26, 2010 Report Posted January 26, 2010 I'm really pissed off at that dumb bitch, told her not to tell anyone about it so she goes and blabs to the whole fucking school... Fucks up my entire game with any of my local girls Car 1996 Sable LS 8,000K Bi-Xenon HID's Pioneer Premier DEX-P1R Diamond Audio D351, Diamond Audio D362i, Diamond D3TAK off Kicker ZX200.4 Custom 15" 13w7 motor, 3.5" aluminum coils dual 1 ohm off NV-AM25001 Dynamat Dynaliner Second Skin Damplifier Pro Stock 130A Alternator My Build Truck 1995 Ford F-150 Flareside XLT 10,000K Bi-Xenon HID's, 15,000K Bi-Xenon HID's Kicker KS6502, KS400 off Pioneer Premier PRS-D4100F Truck Build Ref(s) Rogers, Jared, Mikesmith0890, Twigz, DHFHades, BASS14, Solo_X18, mrafrica, camino_1to3, kickerassman [speakerman9000] 5:43 pm: if sony sucks so bad how come my amps still work when i had 3 12s on it [capalass23] 11:27 pm: wow u grand man poopin out babys like hto cakes [KevinniveK] can u have sex later please hes helping me
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.