ok im bout to sell my camaro and im looking to get a lifted suburban 92-99 (i think thats the right year range) body style.....there really isnt many lifted for sale around here most of them are the newer body style which i wont buy cuase there are too many of them and i like the way the older body style looks better, or they only have 3-6inch lifts on them......i want to have about a 10" lift on mine. this will be my first lifted vehicle so i have no idea what i would need. money is not an issue i want this to be done the correct/best way. so if someone could please help and let me know what i need and or what brands of parts would be good etc. Also if any one has any good references of someplace i could take it to in arizona to have the lift put on?

really thats it?
actually, i know someone selling 2 of those burbs right now 1 is a '95 with a 6" lift and the other is a '95 with fender flares and stock suspension... i'll try and get more info!!! anyways to answer your question... a good lift will cost you about $2500 installed. be sure to do a knuckle kit you and your truck will be happy! good lift kits= Rancho 4", RCD 6", and the best lift kit for that burb is a Fabtech 6"... parts are $2200 alone but if your going off road it's definately worth it! FTW

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

actually, i know someone selling 2 of those burbs right now 1 is a '95 with a 6" lift and the other is a '95 with fender flares and stock suspension... i'll try and get more info!!! anyways to answer your question... a good lift will cost you about $2500 installed. be sure to do a knuckle kit you and your truck will be happy! good lift kits= Rancho 4", RCD 6", and the best lift kit for that burb is a Fabtech 6"... parts are $2200 alone but if your going off road it's definately worth it! FTW

so if i want to get about 10 inches would i have to do a 6"lift kit and a 3" body lift?

Edited by jcm1689

so if i want to get about 10 inches would i have to do a 6"lift kit and a 3" body lift?
yes! and that would be siiiiick!!!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=