Second Skin Audio

Good Sub? Opionions needed!!!

funky pups

just wire them to 0 ohms and pound away

Edited by raytard

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

What are you looking for SQ or SPL??, How loud do you want it??, brands that i would name off for that amp would be Alpine type R's or X's maybe, Kicker CVXs, Classics, Or Barics, Even some Fosgate Power Or Punch, im not sure but you could possibly go into the bigger line umm FI, AQ, DC, DD, RE, RD, but you would probably need a bigger amp or amps. There are plenty of other good brands out there, just be specific on what kind of sound you want, and how loud :good:

Edited by Toady

I was looking at the Fi ssd10 thinkin about getting 2 of those and running them at 1ohm on that amp, spl and I like loud lol. Ik a lot of ppl on here have Fi and DC, but I was always attracted to the Fi's more but would never mind trying the DCs..Depends on what the price tag is really :P

-Justin

2012 Civic Si Coupe

- Nada lol

3d7304fe.jpgDCSig.jpgaol.pngYoutube

I was looking at the Fi ssd10 thinkin about getting 2 of those and running them at 1ohm on that amp, spl and I like loud lol. Ik a lot of ppl on here have Fi and DC, but I was always attracted to the Fi's more but would never mind trying the DCs..Depends on what the price tag is really :P

-Justin

Yeah that would be nice and loud for you, I've heard good reviews on both of them

i just put in a 15" dc lvl 4 in my cavi. the box was 3.5 cubes before displacement and all and i had to put it in through the front doors and take out my passenger seat and the back seats too in order to get it in, but at this point in time i def don't regret going to a 15 instead of two 12s.