This dude trying to rip me off

heres mine but mines from ebay not craigs;ist

Hello,

Thanks for your goodwill and prompt response once again am Sherry Adams from Carl USA, i have just made payment to you via PayPal and i will be awaiting a message from either you or pay pal with the proof of shipping so that I can give it to my daughter who work with the united kingdom embassy ,

I have added additional $90.00 for the shipment through USPS Express Mail International 8days Delivery.Please try as much as possible to make the shipment today send the shipment tracking number to pay pal as a proof of shipment ......Once again here is the shipment address..OK so that i can contact PayPal as well.

Name ..........Busayo Adams

Address ......17 oremerin street

shomolu

State...........Lagos state

Country......Nigeria

Zip code.....23401

So i will like you to go and check your email or bulk email and see if you have gotten the confirmation mail from PayPal okay

Please email me as soon as you make the shipment, so that i will be able to give you a positive feed back because you are a very nice person to do business with.I await your earliest reply to this mail

Waiting to read from you.

Sherry

heres mine but mines from ebay not craigs;ist

Hello,

Thanks for your goodwill and prompt response once again am Sherry Adams from Carl USA, i have just made payment to you via PayPal and i will be awaiting a message from either you or pay pal with the proof of shipping so that I can give it to my daughter who work with the united kingdom embassy ,

I have added additional $90.00 for the shipment through USPS Express Mail International 8days Delivery.Please try as much as possible to make the shipment today send the shipment tracking number to pay pal as a proof of shipment ......Once again here is the shipment address..OK so that i can contact PayPal as well.

Name ..........Busayo Adams

Address ......17 oremerin street

shomolu

State...........Lagos state

Country......Nigeria

Zip code.....23401

So i will like you to go and check your email or bulk email and see if you have gotten the confirmation mail from PayPal okay

Please email me as soon as you make the shipment, so that i will be able to give you a positive feed back because you are a very nice person to do business with.I await your earliest reply to this mail

Waiting to read from you.

Sherry

lmfao that one is funny, i would reply back

get you an ebay account you lazy ass and then message me

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

rofl a deaf DJ... Dj Deafy?

no DJ deaf jam, didnt you know that?????

has anyone on here got one of these emails and actually went threw with it. not making fun but just wondering. i seen the ^^^^^ post that his friend did

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

lmao what happens if you try and cash them??? bowncy bownce

yeah they'll bounce

(Headunit) Pioneer DEH-P3100UB

(Speakers) Phoenix Gold RSd 65cs

(4 Channel) Alpine MRP-F300

(Subs) 2 15" Audioque SDC2.5

(Box) 7.27 cubic feet tuned to 31 Hz

(Mono Amplifier) Elemental Designs Nine.1