DC Sound Lab

Rusty: ( or anyone that might know ) Question for you on using dual level 3 12s in an ht setup..

not using the car that much this winter , but now that im laid off I would like a mid winter project :D Would it be possible to somehow get these into a HT setup tuned around 18-20 hz? Ive been doing some plotting with a few other people, and its possible it might work but im not sure if its worth it, as they may just be a little to much on the CA side and give me basically SPL instead of 20 hz like you want in HT.. So Yay, Nay?

2- DC Lvl 3 12's

Memphis mc1000d

146.2 TL , (7-4-09)

go for it, worst thing that could happen is it will sound like shit, but go try it. our lvl 3 is a sq sub. so try it man

Bills

It seems like a nice street beater "mild"SPL sub.. Suspension is pretty still and Bl is a little high.. I kind of wanna know if its worth it before i build a 10 CF enclosure that costs me $100, when im doing this while "laid off" lol

2- DC Lvl 3 12's

Memphis mc1000d

146.2 TL , (7-4-09)

fixed^. :D

good fix.. I need rusty to figure out what kind of #s i have to work wih in the box.. Its gonna be big and tuned low ( 18 is what im shooting for ) , And its not like i dont think the sub cant do it, but its not designed for it.. If its a no, then Im just gonna buy an Exodus Audio Tempest X2 ( its a HT sub ) tune a 7 CF box to 16 hz and throw it in the burban :D

2- DC Lvl 3 12's

Memphis mc1000d

146.2 TL , (7-4-09)