Sonic Electronix

These are the differences I notice between the two.

The newer/more expensive one has a low level imput,

The cheaper one has an unregulated Class a/b power supply, the newer one has a Mosfet power supply.

The newer one helps eliminate ground/engine/alt noise.

Just a few things between them, the newer one will do everything the old one does with extra stuff included.

Also the old one has red lines on the case the new one does not

Edited by CaptainzPlanetz

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

The cheaper one has an unregulated Class a/b power supply, the newer one has a Mosfet power supply.

Just a few things between them, the newer one will do everything the old one does with extra stuff included.

so with your input which would you buy i mean an extra amount of money dosnt bug me b.c the comps im running off it will be in my front pillar im doing a set off the doors and then im fiberglassing my top panels on both sides if that makes sense?

so with your input which would you buy i mean an extra amount of money dosnt bug me b.c the comps im running off it will be in my front pillar im doing a set off the doors and then im fiberglassing my top panels on both sides if that makes sense?

Personally for me, I like all my amps to match, I have a 08ZX.1500 and when I had a choice of getting an 06 zx650.4 and an 08zx650.4 I went with the newer one solely since it matched my other amp, which doesnt have the red stripes.

I honestly think either will work well for you as long as you are running them for mids and highs, I wouldnt use the older one if you where say trying power a small 12" sub for example.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Also the old one has red lines on the case the new one does not

Marketing speak FTW.... they both have unregulated MOSFET power supplies and they're both Class A/B ;)

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!