Ford Explorer sport AA Mayhem 15" build

hi guys im just letting you know what my new system is going to be

(1) AA Mayhem D1 15"

(1) AudioQue 1200D

(1) Pioneer Deh-2000MP head unit

(1) 220 amp alt. i forgot the compay name lol

(1) battery not sure yet on the battrey but i need somthing that can hold the amps it puts out

( 2 or 4 ) rockford fosgate door speakers

(1) box but i need designs for a box please pm me thanks

first im buying the sub then

im buying the head unit

then the amp

and then every thing els but guys its going to be slow build log cuz i dont have a job and im just selling stuff outta my grage cuz i need money bad so yea when i get stuff i will show u guys

Edited by czman30

Introduce a no fat chicks in the whip rule.

Im gonna have tech force make up a sign that says that and put it on my car lol

hi guys im just letting you know what my new system is going to be

(1) RD Audio Sonace 18"

(1) AudioQue 1200D

(1) Pioneer Deh-2000MP head unit

(1) 220 amp alt. i forgot the compay name lol

(1) battery not sure yet on the battrey but i need somthing that can hold the amps it puts out

( 2 or 4 ) rockford fosgate door speakers

(1) box but i need designs for a box please pm me thanks

first im buying the sub then

im buying the head unit

then the amp

and then every thing els but guys its going to be slow build log cuz i dont have a job and im just selling stuff outta my grage cuz i need money bad so yea when i get stuff i will show u guys

guys i think im going to buy the subwoofer soon so ya

I have always wondered what the point of posting things like this up before you even get all of the stuff. Hell when I posted my build log, I finished everything and then posted it up. By the way I am not trying to be a dick or get an attitude.

About the battery in your wishlist, I just have a HC1400 in the back, a nothing special duralast under the hood, with the Big 3 in 1/0 and a stock alt. While I am driving I stay at 14.8-.4volts, at idle i'll usually go down to 14.1, 13.8 on certain songs. So you can get the 220amp alt, and a battery with around the same specs as a HC1400 and you'll be fine. (I am running an AQ1200D too)

Edited by kl0wn

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

I have always wondered what the point of posting things like this up before you even get all of the stuff. Hell when I posted my build log, I finished everything and then posted it up. By the way I am not trying to be a dick or get an attitude.

About the battery in your wishlist, I just have a HC1400 in the back, a nothing special duralast under the hood, with the Big 3 in 1/0 and a stock alt. While I am driving I stay at 14.8-.4volts, at idle i'll usually go down to 14.1, 13.8 on certain songs. So you can get the 220amp alt, and a battery with around the same specs as a HC1400 and you'll be fine. (I am running an AQ1200D too)

ok them and well i asked my dad about the alternater and theres a voltage drop on idle with my stock streo and he thinks the alternater is going bad... thats why i gotta get the alternater and what battery do you guys sugest

any sugestions on the battery

Kinetik HC1400, XS Power D5100, Yellow Top D31A.

Any of those will work fine. Also if you want you can google those batteries, get their specs and find other batteries that have roughly the same specs. Also you can check into Shuriken batteries, I heard they are pretty much just like a Kinetik, I have no personal experience with them though.

Edited by kl0wn

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz