Dan208 Posted January 25, 2010 Report Posted January 25, 2010 I've been doing some checking around for a ported box for my sub. I contacted three local shops that I've done business with in the past. Two of the shops have pre-made boxes (I know :01nocomment8so: ) in stock for $70. One shop can do a custom box for around $125 and another can do one for $150. I really don't have the time (or patience) to make my own box right now. I do have a sealed box that I plan on using for the time being. If I went with a pre-made box I could get it within the next month or so. Otherwise, I'll have to wait until probably summer to get one custom built. I just can't decide which would be best in the long run. Feedback thread- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/70871-dan208-feedback-thread/page__p__981961__hl__dan208__fromsearch__1entry981961
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.