Sonic Electronix

You can get a BNIB Audiopipe 1500D for like $150 shipped and have plenty left over for a good batt. It will do rated power and still leave the headroom that you were looking for.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

i was thinkin about that and i might still do that but ive been wanting to try audioque for awhile now but im just not sure. i need a decent batt for sure and some more 0/1 wire for a new run to the back and use my old for the big 3. i have options im just not sure

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

im not buyin no junk(rockford fosgate) after my experience i just had with gettin my t8002 repaired and a month after my warranty ran out it blew up. no thanks the new rf stuff to me is worse than china shit. now the old bd1000's thats a different story ive had like 6 of those and they are very strong amps. i had 2 15" power hx2s and 2 15" punch hx2s in the back of my car walled of pretty much on 2 bd1000's and it sounded good lol should of kept that stuff. it did a 150 or close on the 2 power hx2s with a bd1000 on each. but i will never buy any of the new rf products. new rf=shit old rf=good shit lol

I feel u on the disapointment of something failing. I wouldn't go as far to call Rockford amps junk though. I have been out of this scene for a while but I have never had a Rockford amp take a dump. I have blown alot of their subs on the other hand. I always had good luck with them. Like I said in an earlier post I stll have 3 of thw waffle amps from 1993 and they are still bad ass.

Build in progress:

Kenwood DNX890HD

Rockford Fosgate White wolf RCA's

2 Rockford Fosgate T400.4 on RF fanatic q components (6.5 in the kick, 6.5 in the front doors, 5.25 in rear doors)
2 Rockford Fosgate T2500's on sub

1 Fi car audio Team 15 D1

XS Power D3400 and three D975's in the rear

Mechman Elite 370

Stinger power connections and cable

RockFord_Fosgate-1-1.png

I feel u on the disapointment of something failing. I wouldn't go as far to call Rockford amps junk though. I have been out of this scene for a while but I have never had a Rockford amp take a dump. I have blown alot of their subs on the other hand. I always had good luck with them. Like I said in an earlier post I stll have 3 of thw waffle amps from 1993 and they are still bad ass.

like i said i think there power elite series are complete junk from my experience with them. old rockford is some solid shit for sure. i can comment on the new rockfords like what meade is running those could be good and they seem to be. its like i paid $220 just to rent the amp and its like boom they cut it off lol. it just stopped like they made it so it was gonna blow up it was never right after i got it back. so idk but im stayin away from rockford from now on until it will prove to be good again. until then i want audioque, rd, sundown and i would even buy audiopipe before i buy rockford again.

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

Nothing wrong with the AP amp. I have the 1500 in the girlfriend's car and I have the 3000 in my car.

SPL-Lab REPCar: 1996 Honda Accord F22B1 CoupeSuspension: Megan Racing Full Street Coilover Dampener KitAlternator: DC Power XP 270Batteries: XS Power D5100 & D3100Wiring: KnuKonceptz & 2/0 Welding cableHeadunit: Kenwood KDC-MP642UComponents: Hybrid Audio ClarusAmplifers: Lanzar OPTI250X4Subwoofer: 2 Sundown Audio E8.v2Deadener: Sound Deadener ShowdownSPL Meter: SPL-Lab RTA Pro meterWant an SPL meter for a lot less than the cost of a Termlab, but just as accurate and has the same features? PM me.CA ref: (enellz, 92c1v1c, el_chupo_, Thixx, Kraudio12, SethPhillips, NJack2AF, JamesKarr, ExpoSport, 01 S 10, wgsj_fortvalley, fast306stang, Lakota, blackga, TheLow, adrian1185, the727kid, rudy, sundownz, lmllopez, traksta15, gentlejax, satchel50207, Bigthangs, Goindef154)CACO ref: (extremechevyman67, ghostmechanic, FatBoy2, TheMan007, bdufner, 350zkid, ironb, bmansbach)SSA ref as phi: ( shizzzon, porkchop, onebadmonte, stevemead, TRP, ///M5, denim)SMD ref: (DC Power Rob, Nathan@XSPOWER, Jman08)And then some.