fuses... etc for AQ 3500.1d

FUESES???

ok im agn asking ?s bc im getting close to starting my build, (4) AQ3500.1D's (4) 15'' FI fully loaded BTLs and either (2) AQ 4x90 or (2) powerbass 600.4s, with my iraggi 320a alt (working on my bracket for the second 320a), (4+) runs back to battery bank, upgraded (3- grounds from alt case and motor to frame and 1- to body) all 0g. wire, 4 powermaster D3100's (until i can aford the other 4) and 2 big semi batteries (stock position just upgraded to big rig batteries)

ok so my main concern is this the AQ 3500.1d says it requires atleast 380a fuse.... iv never seen one made? and the rest of the ? is that the amp has 2+ and 2- inputs (0g.) do both inputs have to be 380a? or do they have to equal a combind 380a??? sry for the kinda newbish ?'s but the only thing iv ever delt with is like my JBL1600.1's lol this is a whole new ballgame for me :D hopefully i made since tryin to explain that

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

It will have to equal out to 380 so 200 amp fuses on each power input to the amp will do just fine.

04 dodge dakota ext cab 4x4

excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator

EDIT**

bad drawing FTL lol

deleted

Edited by trulywickedcustoms

*2013 NEW BUILD*

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

It will have to equal out to 380 so 200 amp fuses on each power input to the amp will do just fine.

alright then nvmd my shitty drawing lol thanks man, iv been racking my brain trying to get evrything straight when i start the build!!

*2013 NEW BUILD*

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

Lol i dont really under stand that man. Your best bet is to just run 2 runs of 0 each with a fuse on them to the amp, make it look clean and you will be good to go.

excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator

Lol i dont really under stand that man. Your best bet is to just run 2 runs of 0 each with a fuse on them to the amp, make it look clean and you will be good to go.

yeah i deleted that nasty drawing lol thanks bro

*2013 NEW BUILD*

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

anytime.