Well i bought a TPI Scope 440 about a year ago, used and off the internet. The scope had no warranty and was already old when i got it. When i received it the screen was little messy but worked great no the less. About a month or so ago the screen just became unreadable and therefore the scope was useless to me. Now i only paid $150 for it when i got it so at this point i was just gonna take it as a loss. I figured that the repair cost would not be worth it.

Just for fun i contacted TPI and let them know what was going on. i tried to get a repair estimate via email but they said that i would have to send it in. So i sat on it for about 3 weeks then i figured that i should just ship it to them and see whats up. Well they got back with me soon after receiving it and let me know that it would be repaired free of charged and shipped back to me free of charge! Awesome! I got it back today and it works great! I just wanted to throw this out there for anyone that may have been thinking about buying some test equipment. The service at TPI was better than i had expected and i would recommend them to anyone in the market.

BTW they never once asked me for an original sale receipt, hell they never asked me anything. They just fixed it and shipped it back.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.