Pulse car audio's Birthday bash spl competition

ziggetyzag26

Looks like my amps arent showing up anytime soon. With my luck they will be at my house the Monday after the show. Guess I will be out getting the Mazda ready this weekend. Im coming down there one way or another.

damn kinda whanted to see the new monster

Lost prophets carclub

DD for life

Visit my youtube My link

Me to. It sucks waiting for gear. I haven't had any amps for 4 months now. Even if they show up late in the week I will still need a few days to get the rack complete and the amps wired and tuned.

Did you get your upgrades installed?

Me to. It sucks waiting for gear. I haven't had any amps for 4 months now. Even if they show up late in the week I will still need a few days to get the rack complete and the amps wired and tuned.

Did you get your upgrades installed?

na not yet man waiting on the recone to come in hope this week and the amp i hope it gets here in time i need at least two days before show to get it installed in time

Lost prophets carclub

DD for life

Visit my youtube My link

couple days to go guys

Lost prophets carclub

DD for life

Visit my youtube My link

I was gona come down till i got called to work 4-10 fail =[ hope you do another before July then ill deff be to it

we do one every month bro ill post up the new one soon after this one is over

Lost prophets carclub

DD for life

Visit my youtube My link

Mazda is out of the shop and ready but the truck is still ampless. Will see you down there and we can all freeze our asses off together.

We need a spot where we can have a big old bonfire to huddle around during winter shows. Guess i'll just put on my long johns, 2 pairs of sweats and deal with it.

See you Saturday.

Who is bringing the cake?

Archived