Sonic Electronix

i currently have 2 12 inch kicker cvx in a superbass probox with a punch 850.2 and i need new subs, i have a friend with 2 pierce audio wmd2 15's on planet audio 3000, and i wanna be louder and deeper, i was thinkin about 2 audioque hdc3 on 2 aq2200, any suggestions?

Asshole By Nature

BOX!!! No pre-fab boxes. Build a new box for your subs you have now.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

hey man. im runnin 3 cvx on a 2000. i really like the subs. honestly, i would build a box to meet kickers exact specs. thats what i ended up doing. it made a world of difference. thats just me though. try whatever you feel like man

2001 Toyota Tacoma Ext.

Headunit:Pioneer AVH-p4000DVD

Highs:Kenwood Excelon 5x7

Tweets:Memphis Streetedge

Subs:3 Kicker CVX 12s

Amp:Hifonics Brutus 2000

Box: 8.75cuft tuned to 37Hz

hey man. im runnin 3 cvx on a 2000. i really like the subs. honestly, i would build a box to meet kickers exact specs. thats what i ended up doing. it made a world of difference. thats just me though. try whatever you feel like man

Yea i do like my kickers, they jit hard enough to shake and windows and a lil windshield flex with that lil as amp

Asshole By Nature

Archived