07 Avalnche 2 18 FI Sundown 3500d Zapco 1000.4 Reference

dang she is coming together nicely

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

awesome man, i wish we had more advice and input for you, but you seem to be coming along very nicely, can't wait for some updates today

such a sweet build

My current 95 Jetta Build w/

pioneer h/u

2 RD Sonance 10's with flatwind coils

2 Audiopipe apsm 1500.1s

1 Hifonics Brutus Elite 60x4

1 XS d925

1 Stinger spv35

1 1000 amp lead acid

50 ft of 0/1 ofc from Audiotechnix

all powerbass components, and coaxils, 4 sets

buildlog = http://www.stevemead...2-rd-10s-build/

My build for my wife. http://www.stevemead...01-f-150-build/

Damn nice job in getting that box in there. Great job on water proofing the box because it WILL leak back there and if you moved the drain rails it will pool in even more. Again hell of job in getting that box in, I too have an 07 Avy and I had a very difficult time putting in a very heavy box for 4 12's in and it was only 17.5'' tall. It took a lot of force to push it all the way to the mid gate from the back of the truck. I'm really curious about how exactly you put the box in because I had to unbolt the side bed hooks and make sure the box wasn't taller then the drain rails due to me not wanting to mess with them because they are important in guiding water out of there that leaks in. My box still gets wet but my box is rubber sprayed and the water eventually runs out through the bed drains on the bed floor.

Looking good so far!!! And good luck with the rest of the build!!

Random vids of the Avalanche My link

Team Bass-Hz

it was hella hard to get in first i had to remove the rubber mat then the gutters then put the box in then as you push it forward you gain clearance and you can slide the rubber bed cover back under it from the front. but what made it really hard was the weight i would not do the concrete again that box is so heavy. i hope it pounds. The side hooks didnt get in the way the box was 49 wide i really liked that i didnt have to rip the mdf width so all my cuts were chops. and it was 20 3/4 tall if i made it again i would only go 20 1/4 tall it will make it so much easier i did have to trim the front edge on the face plate just a little on both bottom corners because the way the rubber seal curves i wasnt overly concerned on water because i double coated everything and the front seal is going to be very tight. also i think in hind sight if you pull off the tail gate the angle the box goes in would be more level and allow it to slide in better. But i will admit i was sweating getting it in their until i got the gutters off and i will have some touch up from the bolts scratching it

Archived