07 Avalnche 2 18 FI Sundown 3500d Zapco 1000.4 Reference

well i was gonna order some zapco din cables seeing how you have to have them the darn things are 39 dollars each. After doin some research i found out that the ps/2 cable is exactly the same. .93 cents for 3 ft and 1.70 for 5ft on amazon well i finally got them and they did not fit. I had to circumsize them and after a little widdling oh yeah the fit perfect.

so heres a video of the outcome

you should have seen how much eq correction this thing did on the factory deck. they had almost nothing below 200hz i dont see how you could use a factory deck without some correction like this. It has almost a perfect flat signal after the 360 corrected it

notice the master vloume control at the end of the video Eagles FTW....

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

i think im gonna need another four channel amp to stay all active crossover and use the rear and center channels seperately. The way i got it wired now is 1/2 the amp on tweets x/over at 35k and up and 1/2 on the 6 6.5 band pass from 70- 35k. was thinking about a second four channel because now when you plug headphones in the rear radio i lose the 6.5's and only the tweets play. any one used the sundown 50.4 thoughts about it?????

Where did you have the passive crossovers at???? In the doors?????When yu say active what do you mean......straight from or too the 4 ch?????? Lookin good man.....cant wait til im that close.....what about your subs didnt hear them

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

Archived