Sonic Electronix

kk thanks, but i think u confused ureself, 11o clock for LPF and 1o clock for subsonic?

no i didnt confuse myself. look at an analog clock and thats what i mean with the "o-clock" thing. but yea the LPF would then be set to about 80hz and the subsonic to about 35-ish. allowing 35-80hz to play freely.

its not reading any volts because the LPF is on 20hz. thats your problem. put it at about 11 o-clock position, which would let the amp output everything 80hz and down. put the subsonic at about 1 o-clock also.

tune your gains after those changes and it should work. im 99% sure this is the problem. if not, then its something else

KRANNY I ****ING LOVE U OMFG OMFG OMFG, U MADE IT WORK

exuse all caps and me going crazy, BUT THE SUB IS MOVING, omg kranny, i love u man, and thanks to everyone else for helping

2006 Mazda 3 sedan

Fi 18 BTL

AQ2200D

7 cubes 32hz slot ported box

JL mids/highs

JL G-4500

Alpine CDA-105

Big 3 in 1/0

Soundstream 55ah front

Amptech 100ah rear

sig-1.jpg

KRANNY I ****ING LOVE U OMFG OMFG OMFG, U MADE IT WORK

exuse all caps and me going crazy, BUT THE SUB IS MOVING, omg kranny, i love u man, and thanks to everyone else for helping

lololol no problem. im just surprised noone caught it earlier. i saw the pic before and never noticed that the LPF was on the lowest setting.