Does anybody use

iamGcast

I just got me a Kreg Jig for some home projects that I'm working on, but had some thoughts about using it for custom builds on cars. Have any of you guys ever used this? It looks like it can come in handy when it comes to building some boxes, console's or other custom work.

28169mh.gif

iamGcast

u kno were to get one cheap at?

last time i looked it was like $60-$80 from some book dad gets in the mail, think it might be grizzly or somethin

i want one to build cabnets with n what knot

and i can see were this will work good in car audio if u can get good enough screws that are short

but keep in mind ur predrilling ur holes for the screws n then to have something for the head to stop on so it dont go all the way threw

they use washerhead screws for the kreg jig and when makeing some cabnets n what knot

but then i can see were this wont work unless u use somethin like birch or somethin for it to bite to cause mdf will more than likely to strip out

pritty much every box ive built ive used 2'' brad nails and never had a problem with air leaking or box comeing appart, i dont like useing screws to build boxs cause if u need to take the box appart for some reason n modify it in any way all u pritty much halfto do is putty a hole n move the nail somewere else instead with screws u have a big hole n will leak air n screws tend to loosen after a while

and if u do use screws use corse thread screws like drywall with the threads all the way to the head instead of the ones that are about 1/8''-1/4'' from the head down and then have threads cause ive found that those will strip alot easyer too

but u can try it, should work, n it gives u a way were u can fiberglass it good on teh inside n u have no screw holes on outside n helps for a cleaner box

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Archived