nevermind, I just saw that you were putting 300w RMS to each of them. RMS power handling on these is 125w with 300 MAX, I'll pass unless you want to sell for about $50 + shipping cause I don't think these will last.

im not gonna be LOWBALLED into selling u these for fifty fuckin dollars they are fine will post a pic with the dmm plugged in maybe even a vid if i can

EDIT: if i wanted to i could go down to the jl shop and get brand new ones but im not gonna cuz theres nothin wrong with them i just have no need for them i have a basement full of sub boxes coaxials components misc. wire and these subs i just have no use for them

and im just assuming it was 300 never clamped it. it was on a rockford p500 the gain at maybe half

Edited by joni13

RIP The 03 prix!

New Ride

2003 Chevy Tahoe Z71

4 DC LVL 4 18s (2 currently installed)

2 DC PAI.2000 (1 currently installed)

1 DC PAI-120.4

If u guys want, I can go over to jon's house and check them out and verify they are ok.

Bills

thanks kurt

hit me up about them batts we need to get that done

RIP The 03 prix!

New Ride

2003 Chevy Tahoe Z71

1 DC PAI-120.4

nevermind, I just saw that you were putting 300w RMS to each of them. RMS power handling on these is 125w with 300 MAX, I'll pass unless you want to sell for about $50 + shipping cause I don't think these will last.

can we please keep this outta my thread but if ur still wantin to buy theres the pics with dmm to create a 2 ohm load and vid of suspension and what not

RIP The 03 prix!

New Ride

2003 Chevy Tahoe Z71

1 DC PAI-120.4

Sorry to hurt your feelings, JL Audio lists recommended power on their site in the form of a graph. 125w is "optimal", 250w is in the "danger zone" and anything over 300w is "warranty void".

People should know this before buying used equipment, if you have the option to exchange these for new ones then that is the only way you are going to get what you are asking for them. A pair of these new can be purchased on the internet for $180 shipped.

These subs may be fine but throwing a fit saying you won't be lowballed into selling these subs is not a good way to get them sold. I offered what I believe they are worth with the power you have put to them. Someone may purchase them for more, good luck selling these subs. JL makes some great products, I have always been impressed with their subs and amps.

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint

Sorry to hurt your feelings, JL Audio lists recommended power on their site in the form of a graph. 125w is "optimal", 250w is in the "danger zone" and anything over 300w is "warranty void".

People should know this before buying used equipment, if you have the option to exchange these for new ones then that is the only way you are going to get what you are asking for them. A pair of these new can be purchased on the internet for $180 shipped.

These subs may be fine but throwing a fit saying you won't be lowballed into selling these subs is not a good way to get them sold. I offered what I believe they are worth with the power you have put to them. Someone may purchase them for more, good luck selling these subs. JL makes some great products, I have always been impressed with their subs and amps.

JL has changed their ratings over the last couple years they have always been different i put them on the p500 with no problem but if your not gonna buy them get outta here

RIP The 03 prix!

New Ride

2003 Chevy Tahoe Z71

1 DC PAI-120.4

sold lock

RIP The 03 prix!

New Ride

2003 Chevy Tahoe Z71