should this setup be ok

i will be running a audiopipe 1500d at 2 ohms on my re audio se 15". i have a run of 0/1 gauge already and i just got 50ft more for more runs if needed. i also just ordered a kinetik hc1400 for my rear battery. now this is were i wanted to know what would be best. i am putting a 120 alt on my car along with my stock alt witch is 65 or 80 amps. should i just use the 120 amp alt just for my rear battery and my stock alt for my car like it would be normally. or should i have both alts connected to my rear battery? im not sure what would be the best. just lookin for your opinions on this

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

well eventually i will be adding another re se 15" and walling it off behind the rear seat. so i wanted to have some headroom plus im always short on wire so i figured why now. my dads gonna fab up the bracket at his work for me and i should be good to go. i just have to figure out the wiring to make the alt work. i think im gonna have to jump wires together but havent gotten that far with it yet. i will figure it out

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

Archived