Thenumber1z Posted February 8, 2010 Report Posted February 8, 2010 I was thinking of running 2 pairs on a kicker 650.4? What you guys think? 1991 Nissan 300zx JVC KD-HDR50 (2)Kicker L7 10's Custom enclosure(Entire hatch) Hifonics 1606D (Subs) Kicker 650.4 (Mids & Highs) Hifonics ZXi 5.2C (Front) Kicker 07DS600 (Rear)
Blackedout Posted February 8, 2010 Report Posted February 8, 2010 It should sound fine if you take your time and install the fronts correctly. Components aren't really necessary for the rear... Unless it is a rear door and not a rear deck. The reason they aren't necessary is because the tweeters are meant to be strategically pointed at (reflected, or around) the listener. While in the rear deck, that's a little hard to do, so you wouldn't notice whether you had a coax in the back or a set of components. A 650.4 should provide enough power to make you happy. Kicker is pretty consistent with their speakers... Better than stock. On that note, do you have the equipment yet? If not, what's your budget? Trunk Build Log
Thenumber1z Posted February 9, 2010 Author Report Posted February 9, 2010 I found the amp on craigslist. I got it for 125.00! I am suppost to pick it up tonight at 10? And prob. around 200 for speakers. 1991 Nissan 300zx JVC KD-HDR50 (2)Kicker L7 10's Custom enclosure(Entire hatch) Hifonics 1606D (Subs) Kicker 650.4 (Mids & Highs) Hifonics ZXi 5.2C (Front) Kicker 07DS600 (Rear)
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.