Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I am asking you guys because the dealership didnt take me seriously.

How do i figure out how much a lease's monthly payments would cost. I have been in the market for a new car lately and i was set on getting an older used SUV but now i am considering leasing a v6 camaro.

If i put a $5000 down payment and get a 3 month lease what can i except to pay for monthly payments.

I know you have to take into account the money factor but what do you think ill pay.

Once or twice I have missed having a back seat / rear hatch, but all in all people love to see a walled vehcile. It just screams "i'm not fucking around with my setup, im loud"

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 550 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...