Sonic Electronix

unplug the subs from the amp. put the leads from a DMM to the speaker outs on the amp. set DMM to AC voltage 20. turn the volume up as high as you want it to go (itll be your max volume) then turn the gain up till the DMM says 46.9v. then your done, plug the subs back in and have fun.

AC 200

use a test tone

and dont set it with your eq flat, and all your other settings down, then turn them up after your gain is set, that will just defeat the purpose.

set the gain with the deck on the highest settings youll ever have it for your low frequecies.

doh, forgot to say to use a test tone lol, thanks frito.

use a 50hz tone.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Ok so what do I set the dmm on? thats the only thing im not getting.

1991 Nissan 300zx

JVC KD-HDR50

(2)Kicker L7 10's

Custom enclosure(Entire hatch)

Hifonics 1606D (Subs)

Kicker 650.4 (Mids & Highs)

Hifonics ZXi 5.2C (Front)

Kicker 07DS600 (Rear)