Dallas Show IA 40.1 anyone? 56k NO

Guest MegaloManiac

hey was there a black and orange 4-door focus out there? we are about to rebuild that system at the shop i work at in cleburne. should be fairly loud when it's done.

groundpounders-sig-2.jpg 2002 Tahoe Pioneer 4300dvdFront: Pioneer Components Rear: Kicker CVT6.5 sub amp: US Amps AX2000HC @.35 front stage amp: US Amps TU4360C(tube amps FTW!!)2-18" Level Crossfire XS-SPL V.1'sCheck Out My YouTube Videos!! Click This Now!

Guest MegaloManiac

hey was there a black and orange 4-door focus out there? we are about to rebuild that system at the shop i work at in cleburne. should be fairly loud when it's done.

Do you mean that one in the back ;)4magnumpn7.jpg

Guest MegaloManiac

From what he wrote im getting that he doesnt think he needs a HO alternator?

Well I he plans on runnning a 16V in the future so i guess he wants to isolate the electrical as much as possible.

Do you mean that one in the back ;)4magnumpn7.jpg

yep, that be the one. the bandpass box was built at another shop and the port tuning was so off we just took the port out and he had to gain 4 dB. it's pretty loud for comp 12's.

groundpounders-sig-2.jpg 2002 Tahoe Pioneer 4300dvdFront: Pioneer Components Rear: Kicker CVT6.5 sub amp: US Amps AX2000HC @.35 front stage amp: US Amps TU4360C(tube amps FTW!!)2-18" Level Crossfire XS-SPL V.1'sCheck Out My YouTube Videos!! Click This Now!

i'm amazed everytime i see him get out of it. we all tell him to get a bigger car, but he just loves that damn focus.

we're gonna glass the trunk, going all sealed this time around. comp's are so much happier in sealed boxes. we are going to leave the hole in the rear deck as a blow through and fiberglass the deck with components. he's thinking about switching to cvr 12's and another kicker 750.1. hopefully the rebuild should be done in about 2-3 weeks.