cornfed Posted February 14, 2010 Report Posted February 14, 2010 I am trying to find a good ID3 tag editor. I would like one that is simple to use and does the job on its own. Something that I can select a folder and let it search for the correct tags. Anybody have an idea? Quote
Mr. Ben Posted February 15, 2010 Report Posted February 15, 2010 I am trying to find a good ID3 tag editor. I would like one that is simple to use and does the job on its own. Something that I can select a folder and let it search for the correct tags. Anybody have an idea? Magix mp3 i like plus it tags bpm and things like that for serato usrs and such Quote BIG PYMPIN IS BIG PYMPIN IS BIG PYMPIN
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.