Jump to content

What about this?


Thenumber1z

Recommended Posts

Posted

I found these 10CVT65 COMP VR 6.5" SUBS would they work as mid sub's like the mids for a component set? Running off my kicker 650.4 and them use the Hifonics tweeters from my components I have now just entill I can get new ones. Would they put out more mid bass than 6.5" subs from lets say the rockford fosgate power series component set?

1991 Nissan 300zx

JVC KD-HDR50

(2)Kicker L7 10's

Custom enclosure(Entire hatch)

Hifonics 1606D (Subs)

Kicker 650.4 (Mids & Highs)

Hifonics ZXi 5.2C (Front)

Kicker 07DS600 (Rear)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 985 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...