Jump to content

So my truck got broken into last night..


Recommended Posts

Posted

really!!! what would u do if u were tryin to steal somebodys shit, you open the door, and you're suddenly deafened by the sound of an Amtrak 3 feet away from you??? :hairtrick:

Man I'm glad I didn't lock this I get to witness two retards holding hands telling each other that it'll be ok because they are awesome.

Posted
really!!! what would u do if u were tryin to steal somebodys shit, you open the door, and you're suddenly deafened by the sound of an Amtrak 3 feet away from you??? :hairtrick:

I would walk up to the house and ask where I could get one. lol

1997 Chevy Cheyenne Single Cab

Pioneer DEH-3200UB

Two sets of Orion 6.5" Components In Each Door

AudioQue HDC3 15"

^^^ Its all For Sale!!!!! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/99546-lots-to-sale-good-prices/ ^^^ AQ2200D

Wow, such a flexy beast(see what i did there lol)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2244 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...