this is cool $4 a week for groceries

i just found this vid n i hope it aint a repost but damn what she got for nickle and a penny is something else

i guess coupons ftw?

http://www.wimp.com/momfamily/

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

this acually makes me sick, i cant get anything hardly for under $20 when i go buy food and thats onsale items if that

ima show this to mom in the morning n see what she says, maby the recession aint gunna be that bad, for $4 a week for food that saves a shit ton of money for other things like bills and clothes and what knot

but i can see if to many ppl start doin this they will prolly mark up the sunday paper to $20 just for the damn coupons

i guess coupons is the new food stamps lol :)

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

this acually makes me sick, i cant get anything hardly for under $20 when i go buy food and thats onsale items if that

ima show this to mom in the morning n see what she says, maby the recession aint gunna be that bad, for $4 a week for food that saves a shit ton of money for other things like bills and clothes and CAR AUDIO, :good:

but i can see if to many ppl start doin this they will prolly mark up the sunday paper to $20 just for the damn coupons

i guess coupons is the new food stamps lol :)

edited for reasons

Edited by c_stud

SKAR_468x60.jpg

1998 Nissan 200sx

NOW:

Dex-p98r head

Planet Audio 300.4 mids and highs

Planet Audio/Pioneer tweeters/crossovers

Skar SK1500.1

3 SKAR Vvx15 dual 4 wired at .63

well ya that too, damn i wished they had coupons for car audio lol

i work at wally world at it bugs me when ppl try to do that.

pretty much all the coupons say limit one

the internet coupons are usually only allowed to print one, but ppl photocopy them to make tons of it.

i mean when your total is 1 or 5 cents then the store or the manufacture is losing money. even with the free coupons you still have to pay tax. so if she aint paying tax the she is saving more than she is buying.

I mean i had a lady come through and get something for $15.00 for 5.99 because we match competitor adds. then she wanted to use a $6.00 off coupon for that same item. she had 4 of the same items. and 4 coupons all that said limit one. and the competitor add she wanted to use was one that didnt accept the coupons.

I mean its good to save money, but thats like stealing to me..

i may be bitter about it, but once youre a cashier and you get all the old ladies trying to trick cashiers into getting their megaroll toilet paper for single ply store brand price. it gets to you

i hear u on the how it looks like stealing but why do most stores have sutch high markup than others and wonder why they cant sell some stuff?

i just dont get how most companys still make it that sell stuff for what they do, looks like the retailer could get a kickback from coupons but i guess not

it just amazes me that like if u was to buy a car from the show room it would be cheaper that way than buying each individual piece and put it together yourself

like when my teacher went to work on a furnace and the parts that tore up was gunna cost $300 or so to replace and the whole heating element system only costed like $180 or so, i just dont see how ppl can do this and still make money