F.S. 1989 CRX DX Automatic

has quite a few miles on it but i have yet to have to change anything on it since i bought it. i just took a 1300 mile round trip down to north carolina a few weeks ago and a few months ago i took it on a 2000 mile round trip to florida. i would not be afraid to drive it anywhere. it has 230,000 miles on it. D series motors are bullet proof. im about 2 hrs from louisville.

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

What are you looking to get for the woofers?

2 15"s Re-coned with a Custom re-cones with DD 9500 coils, Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bd, Designated Aux. 190 amp Alt@ 15.5 volts, Duel High Rate Aux. Batts. Doing 143+'s (current box and subs haven't been metered), 1st place in 129.9 Bass Race and a 2nd and a 3rd in NW DB Drag in the last two shows. Only gone two 2 show total thought, so not to bad

1 of the woofers basket is broken at the top but you cannot tell after its been screwed down.. not really lookin to sell unless someone truelly wants them. cant even tell the basket is broke after its screwed down. doesnt effect the mechanical performance of the sub at all.

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

for some reason I figured you were an SMDer!

*that guy that emailed you last night*

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck

-if I get a job, it gets 2 SA 8s in a 2.5cube box (roughly 2 cube with the port and woofers in)-

-oh, and a new HU and some speakers that dont suck. and possibly a new muffler and tint job (previous owners tint is smudging in the back, if you know how to get tint off a window without damaging the heating stuff, let me know!!!)-

double post - my bad

Edited by Sniper

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck

-if I get a job, it gets 2 SA 8s in a 2.5cube box (roughly 2 cube with the port and woofers in)-

-oh, and a new HU and some speakers that dont suck. and possibly a new muffler and tint job (previous owners tint is smudging in the back, if you know how to get tint off a window without damaging the heating stuff, let me know!!!)-