Sonic Electronix

My Engine whine problem and fix

So for a while know I have had some engine noise/whine through the speakers, at the time I was only using 2 of the 4 channels of my amp(ZX.650). I tried everything new grounds, grounding the RCA's, different RCA's nothing worked, until a few days ago when I finally put in my new components and was using all 4 channels of the amp. After that no more engine noise/whine. So I just thought I would share this story, if you dont have all the channels of an amp hooked up and have noise, connect all channels up and see if it fixes your problem like it did mine. Now I dont know if my case is unique or not. So if you have noise coming through the amped speakers but you do not have all the channels in use, it may very well be as simple as changing your wiring a bit.

Also dont know if it matters that my amp has two different gain/frequency/bass boost settings, one for "amp1" the other for "amp2".

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Archived