My custom amp kit from Knukonceptz...

ok so ive pretty well decided this is what im going to get... i created my own wiring kit... this will be to wire up a secondary battery, SAE1200d, and 2 SA-12's... i went with the silver pearl and black graphite colors to try to match the sundown color theme... then i picked the most reasonable and imo best looking rca's and then the 8awg speaker wire to match the rca's...

if the 1/0 colors dont match the sundown colors... i figure i can always spray paint the parts of the wire that are showing... which wont be but a couple inches... anyhow here is my shopping cart list... so far its a really great price(hate to know what shipping is..lol)

anyways take a look at everything and let me know if it sounds good to go or if i need to make an adjustment... opinions are most welcome!

kkwiringkit.jpg

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

im just slightly worried that the rca's might not be long enough... it will most likely be going into a 2dr chrysler sebring or a car of that size... i almost feel like 4 meters is cutting it close and 6 meters would be way overkill... and they dont have the 5 meter length in the karma rca's... i guess if all else fails i can just pull a seat and pull up the carpet and run them down the middle of the car... i know damn sure they would fit then...

im straight sitting on the order button getting ready to click it but ive got a little guy one each shoulder... ones yelling 4 meters and the other is yelling "hey dumbass! get the longer ones".... i hate that feeling!

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

ok well its ordered..lol.. also got a couple anl fuseblocks from egay... but no luck on the ring terminals yet... the auctions were either way overpriced or the quantity wasnt what i wanted... so i shall shop for them another day....

im pooped... worked all night and it is now time for bed...

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

Meh, you should have just got the fleks. I have KLMX right now and that stuff is crazy stiff in my car since it's winter. That's why I opted and spent the $100+ and just recently got some KNU FLEKS. Other than that, KLMX is still good wire.

Archived