Mdf rings for 6.5's 3 sets

L8-NiTe

Hey im getting ready to start my first glass project and i need to get some Mdf rings for my 3 sets of 6.5's and possibly for my tweeters if someone can do them.I dont have a jasper jig dont care to buy one and just dont have any more time to sit around waiting to start.The sooner the better i can send out payment asap if you can get em done for me quick and ship them out quick.Let me know what you can do i really appreciate it.

I can make them for you if you can wait till monday for me to make them.

I have 2 sets of rockford power ti62c coaxials and a set of rockford power ti62s componets.I figure that will give u the size rings i need.Id like the rings for the 6.5's to be even with the outside edge of the 6.5's.Id need 3 sets of the 6.5's and a set for the little tweeters with the componet set.I can measure the tweeter for you and get u the specs from the manuals if you need em.Let me know what itll cost.

I have 2 sets of rockford power ti62c coaxials and a set of rockford power ti62s componets.I figure that will give u the size rings i need.Id like the rings for the 6.5's to be even with the outside edge of the 6.5's.Id need 3 sets of the 6.5's and a set for the little tweeters with the componet set.I can measure the tweeter for you and get u the specs from the manuals if you need em.Let me know what itll cost.

Are they the older or newer power series?

And do want them countersunk like this

100218_141535.jpg

"Audio is not a hobby it's a lifestyle"

_____________________________Refs_1_Refs_2_____________________________

th_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifth_RF_140x100_powersubs.jpg

Image0041.jpg

They are these the silver ones i think they are the older ones.I was going to use the grills on them so i dont know how they would end up looking with the counter sunk type.Pm me a price for the counter sunk style and the normal style.

Edited by L8-NiTe