Major Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think TylerTron also had the same problem, his alternator was also from DB and it was putting out nothing at idle. There was a large thread about it, and i think i read somewhere that he had Dom from Iraggi Alts check it out himself, and they determined it was the alternator.

Yeah i read that just a minute ago, his was a power-bastards. I called the guys from DB, And i have to send it back and they will check it and send it to me fixed or a new one. I just hope this new one doesn't do the same thing

Edited by Toady

Sorry Toady for the late reply. My life the last week and a half has been busy as hell.

But to comment on your situation....The alternator sounds pretty much busted. I never had a problem with my DB elec since I had it. However I will say the same thing I tell everyone, regardless of where they buy it...Go to a shop and get your new alternator tested before you even attempt to install it. It saves you the headache in the learn run man. Its basically just an insurance policy on your end. Sorry it happen though man

2003 CHEVY TRAILBLAZER

AKA The Batmobile

Pioneer 6000UB

Sundown SAZ-3000D

2 Audio Q HDC3's

40' of 1/0 Gauge

2 Big Rear Batteries

A 38 HZ Box

KICK ASS!