Wow. Why do you have the mids screwed to the floor, that makes no sense.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

dude thats how they make the best sound

98 Jeep Wrangler

33x13.50 super swamper LTB's

Memphis M3 15"

Memphis MCD1000

Optima yellowtop D34/78

Bass Race 129.9

(LBZ Duramax in the future)

I knew someone was going to ask this! It makes perfect sense when it is a temp setup. Didn't fell like driving around all day with no vocals. So they are off the floor by a 1/4 in and move easily. The mids aren't muffled at all.

I also watched your other vid labeled vid2, you said that you built systems that set records back in the day. I am just curious as to what those were because judging from this "temporary" setup I hardly believe that you built any setups that set ANY type of record at any point in time.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

I also watched your other vid labeled vid2, you said that you built systems that set records back in the day. I am just curious as to what those were because judging from this "temporary" setup I hardly believe that you built any setups that set ANY type of record at any point in time.

The Rodeo and the Town Car vids are almost put to par.

yeah dude you should spend one day cleaning everything up, hiding wires and such i know it's a temporary setup.

I did clean it put you should have seen it before. LOL

Guys its my work truck right now so it doesn't have to be straight. The back is one big mess. Its just something to listen to while I work. There is plenty more to come the on going build. Like it or hate it I'm going to post. O and for the record I don't like it the system suck but its what I have for now.