doors look fucking good for the first time. any plans on redoing them. not that there bad but with a router you can counter sink them makes it much prettier. good job keep it up.

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

doors look fucking good for the first time. any plans on redoing them. not that there bad but with a router you can counter sink them makes it much prettier. good job keep it up.

i want a router and yes maybe next season ill redo them and have that 8" SS mid bass that i wanted to do in the first place. yes i would loved to have counter sunk them!

very nice for real...mind if i copy you lol

if u want to lol...i went into this kinda blind for what i was gonna do with shape and placement. what really inspired me was seeing steves vid and him doing all the work he done.

i want a router and yes maybe next season ill redo them and have that 8" SS mid bass that i wanted to do in the first place. yes i would loved to have counter sunk them!

if u want to lol...i went into this kinda blind for what i was gonna do with shape and placement. what really inspired me was seeing steves vid and him doing all the work he done.

Let me know, with my router and jasper jig it's a quick process to knock out the flush trim rings. They definitely look alot better flush mounted.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...