Sundown Audio

not to thread jack but this is wat me and my boy been doing to a 2002 caddy dts

speakers is 10inch ev 6.5 inch o2 midrange and pyle super tweeter

img840.jpg

img841k.jpg

img843e.jpg

img845.jpg

TEAM YEA WE R THAT LOUD2wh03vb.jpgMinnie told Mickey "I want a divorce". Mickey said to Minnie, "Are you Fucking Crazy?" Minnie replied, "No, i'm fucking Goofy!"hit me up for box designs..i specialize in bandpass design

i have more pix but yea i will do the box pix today

TEAM YEA WE R THAT LOUD2wh03vb.jpgMinnie told Mickey "I want a divorce". Mickey said to Minnie, "Are you Fucking Crazy?" Minnie replied, "No, i'm fucking Goofy!"hit me up for box designs..i specialize in bandpass design

Well its pretty much done its up and running an louder than my old aq setup, but im having some tuning issues its playing too high for what i want so gonna have to figure out how to alter the porting.

make the port 16inches long...cuz im sure some of the port is in the box and some is outside the box